Friday, February 16, 2007

Planning a birthday party!

Ok, my daughter's birthday is in ONE MONTH EXACTLY! March 16. She will be 7! If that doesn't make you feel old, I don't know what does! Anyway, we've been looking around, trying to figure out where to do her party; It seems there is a lack of party places that please me this year. First of all, most of them limit you to 10 kids, and lets just say I have 10 kids before we even start inviting the ones from school!! Second of all, the cheapest ones START at about $200, and we are so not going there this year; I'd rather go to SeaWorld! Anyway, I have decided to brave the party thing myself, and do it at home. The theme will be makeovers; I'm planning on doing a few different stations for the girls, hair-dos, hands and feet, and makeup, and maybe let them get dressed up and glammed up and show off! Great, I've got my idea! Now, I need help with the finer points!?! Any input on this would be much appreciated, I am so not a girly-girl, and this stuff is stupid to me, but she's a girly girl, and she will love it. I haven't decided if its going to be a sleep-over yet; if it is, it won't be for all the girls, just a select few. Anyway, any hints or tips (or volunteers to help...) would be much appreciated, as I don't consider myself a creative genius...

No comments: