Saturday, March 24, 2007

The birthday party

Well, the birthday finally came (and went, thankfully) and I am sooo glad its finally over. That party stressed me out more than you could ever know; not only was I doing something for my girly-girl daughter that I don't particularly enjoy or find interesting (make over!); but, I was doing it by myself!! I asked everyone I know to help, and I didn't get much in that regard. I found some girls who I convinced to come and help with the makeup and the hair, and then I got lucky, and one of the mom's brought her sister, who is also a teenager, and it worked out really, really well. The girls had a blast; I ran into a mom yesterday, and she said her girls talked about it all weekend long! I'm so glad, but I'm more glad that its over!! (Have I already said that?!) Anyway, they had makeup and nails and hair and then they got to paint a picture frame and make a bracelet with beads (Which was a disaster unto itself, don't ask!) and of course cake and pizza!! And its finally over!! Here are the pictures for the party ~



After the party, Jon and I went to Shreveport to support a friend in his MMA fight; and that was a blast!! No kids, just adults, actually doing something fun!! And, it was even way more fun and exciting cause we knew the guy. So, if you want to see the fight, I have it recorded (I was unable to load the whole thing, just round 2, because it was too big, so if anyone knows how I can cut the movie in half to load the whole thing, it would be greatly appreciated!!)

Jacob Hart, Round 1, March 24, 2007

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Jacob Hart -Round 2

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: