Friday, October 26, 2007

WTF

Oh, goddamit goddamit goddamit!! I fucking hate this shit!! Things aren't bad enough that we don't have any fucking money to pay our fucking bills, but then shit like this has to happen!! WHY!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO FOR THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS!! Its not bad enough that Jon is going to be out of work next week, therefor no paycheck. Its not bad enough that I'm not making enough at my job. Its not bad enough that We have cut everything back to bare bones basic right now, living on fucking sandwiches and mac and cheese, but now this shit has to happen, where some asshole finds my credit card number, and decides to put $500 on!! WTF!! I will probably not ever get that money back, and you know what that means; I now can't make that all importan mortgage payment. GODDAMIT!!! Sometimes, I really fucking hate my life.

No comments: