Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No apologies

Current mood: disappointed

So, my whole life I've basically felt like this huge disappointment to everybody and in everything. I try to be what is expected of me. But I'm freaking tired. I'm tired of trying really hard and failing. I'm tired of not even knowing what is expected of me, but still being a failure. I don't know what it is about me that attracts or turns people off of me; I don't know what kind of first impression I give out, but sometimes I truly think there is something wrong with me. I try to be more of a person that I feel is expected of me to be, but that is a failure, too. So, no more. Actually, no more caring on my part. I'm not apologizing for being me. Not anymore. I'm not a freaking mind reader, people. You want something, you tell me!! Don't assume I know what you expect of me! You have a problem with me, you tell me!! Or just back the fuck off. I'm tired of all this passive aggressive shit. I'm tired of assuming something is wrong from the way you act, and assuming what that something is, and then trying to fix it and failing anyway. So, either talk to me, or don't, but I'm not doing anything for you anymore. I'm just me. If you don't like me, you know where the door is.

No comments: