Monday, July 23, 2007

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Current mood: giddy

Ok, I don't want to jinx myself, so knock on wood, and throwing salt over my left shoulder, and all that jazz, but OMGOMGOMG! I am officially declaring July 23rd as my lucky day, because today has been such a great day for me!! Went in for a job interview for a job that I have wanted since I was like, I dunno, 10 maybe!?! Wanted to go to school to be a vet, but was "talked out of it" when I graduated high school, so I've basically floated around the last 10 years or so, not sure what to do, what I wanted to do... and about a month ago I had an epiphany of sorts, and decided that I really did want to be a vet, or at this point in my life, a vet tech, so I thought that I would give it a try, and I applied at a vet office, and it looks like I got the job to be a "pet nurse"!! I'm so freaking exctatically happy right now!! THEN, I come home this afternoon to find out that it looks like we are getting our house!! Closing is next monday, I'm so freaking excited right now, I could probably run a marathon, but I'm just sitting here, packing my house in my mind, and then unpacking it all in its place in my NEW HOUSE!!

No comments: