Sunday, July 1, 2007

IT's finished!!! (sort of....)

So, I went yesterday and *finally* finished this butterfly on my back with "tribal" (I don't really consider it tribal, but its the general idea). I like the way it looks, and after having it done, of course I see the potential to add on lots more stuff (right, like I *really* need more, huh ;). I could add leaves or flowers, like rose buds or something; and a friend even suggested thorns, which would be way cool, too, so long as they weren't huge, you know. Here's a pic; I've already got my next one picked out, ha ha, but its huge, and its going to have to wait; I think I'm getting even more and more chicken in my old age, ha ha. BUT, I have decided on another one I want, smaller, just for me, ha. A black widow spider, probably somewhere around my ankle/foot area. I saw something somewhere that was talking about it, and I've decided I want that to be my mascot!! "Deadlier than the male" HAHA. Ok, maybe makes no sense to you, but if you knew me, it would ;)

So, here's the "finished" product; let me know what you think!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: