Monday, April 9, 2007

My weekend...

Current mood: contemplative

How was everyone's weekend? I heard we had snow. Can you f#($_*ing believe it?!?! The first time we have snow in, what, 5 years, and we weren't even here to see it!?! My kids still don't know what snow is. ;). We spent our weekend in Austin! (WOHOO)! And I don't even have any pictures to show for it!! We didn't really do anything worth taking pictures of; there was alot of going out to eat. There was the Chidren's Museum, and Dave and Buster's, and the new outlet mall!! We didn't even get to see the bats. Austin didn't get snow, but it was still fucking cold, man. It sleeted all day Saturday. But we had a good time, and Jon and I actually got to have Saturday night ALONE, out to eat, then a movie, then back to the hotel room, NO KIDS!! DOUBLE WOHOO!! So, there is my weekend, and the only *proof* I have of it are the stockpile of receipts from the outlet mall (hee hee).

Hopefully, we will be able to go to San Antonio in about a month or two, and we will stop by Austin again for about a day, to visit our friends again, and MAYBE that time, we will have done something worthy of pictures. ;).

No comments: