Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 3

Well, its day 3, and I'm feeling it. Man, oh, man, I need something to help me through this day. Day 3 and day 7 are the hardest for me; they are the days when my body, goes "Ok, this isn't funny anymore. Give me some damn chocolate!!" and I'm so weak, I really want some. I ate a HUGE breakfast; 2 turkey sausage patties (the homemade recipe) a low carb pancake, coffee, and then I mixed up some cream cheese with some pumpkin, then I ate some turkey meat, and my stomach is still rumbling around. I don't think I'm HUNGRY hungry, but my body is determined to get something good.

Yesterday afternoon was interesting; it was drawing on 12 oclock, and I was looking at the clock, going, UGH. Its time to eat, but I'm not interested. So I waited a while. I got really weak feeling, though, so had to force myself to eat something at 1, which made me feel a little better; I didn't eat it all, though. Guess I just need to stay busy; which is hard to do at home, you don't necessarily make yourself stay busy when your thoughts are filled with chocolate.

I've sort of picked back up on my writing, something I've always liked doing, and I've seem to have an abundance of ideas lately, so I'm trying to use that as a distraction today. at least I'm home to be able to work on it, but if I was at the clinic, I'd be too busy to think about food!

No comments: