Saturday, November 10, 2007

Contemplation

So, my weight is slowly creeping back up. Its winter, I suppose my body thinks it needs the extra padding. But Dammit, its Texas!! The coldest day we've had here is 60!!!! And that was in the morning, by noon it was 75!!!

And I can only be mad at myself. Yeah, I'm not able to do low carb at the moment, I'm trying to squelch by on cheap food instead of what I was getting before. But that doesn't mean I have to eat bad, right? I have no willpower right now for some reason. I can't stop myself from eating bad, and apparently watching the scale creep up needs to be my inspiration to stop, because I certainly do not want to be all the way back up to 200, where I started. I'm up 5 now, I need to nip this upward trend in the bud before it gets the better of me. Sometimes, when my life is so out of control busy, and I am running everywhere, I seem to not care what is going on with my food, or my body. Well, I do care about my body, but I sort of become disgusted with it, and then continue to do what I was doing. When I was low-carbing before, I had 1 job; at home, didn't have to do anything but stay home all the time. Now, my life has been turned upside down 3 different ways, and me is the last thing I get to think about. I'm putting this down, out of my brain, so that maybe I will wake up and go, AHA! I need to fix this, instead of stewing about it and doing nothing.

No comments: