Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 2...

Soooo. Yeah, well, umm, this is day 2 for this week for me, and it looks like its going to hell in a handbasket, pretty much like all the ones before. Its been practically impossible for me to get back on the low-carb wagon; for many reasons, main one being we are cutting way back on bills, and trying to save money, and the groceries is where it has to get cut, and low-carbing, not exactly the cheapest diet there is. So, I'm trying to turn to exercise to help me at least feel better about myself, like I'm actually doing something... I planned on getting started on Monday. I got called into my second job on Monday, worked all day, then had dance after, and an end of the season soccer party, not to mention my at home job that I work. So, monday was out. Today, I was at home, working, and then I had to go to the school to watch a little play my son was doing, and then take my daughter to the doctor, and all this time I'm still driving my husband to and from work since we only have one operating vehicle...so needless to say, today has gone out the window, as well. So, I'm scheduled to work my second job for the rest of the week, Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Well crap. I certainly don't feel like coming home and exercising with a house full of people, not to mention I wake up at 4 am to work my at home job, get my kids ready for school, take my husband to work, put the kids on the bus, go to my second job at 7, work till 3, pick my husband up from work, then start my at home job at 4. Hello, does anyone have the formula for freezing time?? Cause I don't have enough of it to get it all done in one day.

thud.gif

No comments: