Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sooo....

What do you do when you walk into a room full of people who are in the middle of a conversation that is so obviously about you? Well, I guess if your me, you continue to walk by them and ignore them, right? The whole time your a little pissed, because it sounds like whatever impression you made was wrong, and they are now assuming something about you. And it doesn't matter, you can argue all you want, your not going to convince anyone of anything they don't want to believe with your words alone. But, now, if you care, which I don't, you've got to work extra hard to make whatever that impression was go away. But, I don't care, so I'm not. But, then you get called back for whatever reason, so now you can't ignore them. And so your standing there, and obviously being ignored while your taking care of business. And you just wanted to go in the first place, you didn't even want to be there anymore. And the whole time, I can't help but just want to scream at her, FUCK YOU, stupid bitch, and then maybe bang her head up against the wall. But, I don't want to get fired, so I keep it to myself. and nearly stroke myself out once I get to the car and start screaming there. So now, I can't help but wish that something would happen where she needs me one day, and I can cooly ignore her, all the same. Because no matter what else happens, anything else would just come off stupid, and immature, and me being irrational. So I will go on, ignoring those that don't bother getting over whatever initial impression they had of me, whatever that was, I still haven't figured out why I put out such a "HATE ME" vibe. I will do my job in this uncomfortable environment, and pray that I don't get caught into another situation where I have to be alone with them again.

No comments: