Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23, 2007

We are relearning to use 1 vehicle this week, and let me tell you, it is a big ol pain in the @$$. It will be better when school is out (5 more days), but right now, we leave so early, 6, to drop Jon off, but its a waste of gas to come back home, not to mention that by the time we got back home, we'd have to turn around to go back to school, that we just go and sit in the school parking lot until it's time to drop the kids off. *SIGH* This weekend is a 3 day weekend, for memorial day, and I'm trying to not let it bug me that the kids get monday off, but have to go back to school for 3 more days. It seems like Friday should be their last day; why take 1 day off, and then go back for 3 more days? I mean, does that really matter for kindergarten/first grade? LIke I said, *trying* not to let it bug me. Wink

No comments: