Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 29, 2007

Ok, I am bound and determined to get to my goal by July 1st. Only 33 days to lose approximately 25 lbs. That's less than 1 lb a day; can I do that?? I am NOT going to sit around a mope about it not happening!! I had slow to no losses in May; according to the "May biggest loser" challenge, I am only down 5 lbs in may!! OMG, that is not acceptable. So far, here is my plan of action for getting to where I want to be....

* During the week, I will have 1 or 2 shake meals. On the days that I have 1 shake meal, I will have EWs for the other meal. Dinner will be strictly protein.
* I am going to start working out. Pilates on T&Th, strength training on MWF.
* No more "little bit" of bad stuff!! No coffee (except what I put in my shake) because I add creamer! No salad, cause I use the bad dressing!
* Water is my friend; it does wonderful things for me, so I will repay it by DRINKING MORE OF IT!!
* My dinner will consists of ONLY lean protein, but no beef!! So chicken and fish will become my friend! I will find wonderful recipes to help spice them up, so they are no so bland and boring.
* I WILL NOT become frustrated with a lack of loss during this time!! I will know that it is my body's way of throwing a hissy, and I am STRONGER that that!! GIving in is what it wants; if I can hang in there, I WILL SEE The improvement!

OMG, I have a headache!! LOL. I really really want this, and I'm having trouble with being comfortable in my body now, because I haven't been this low in YEARS, so... I'm trying to push myself to my goal, because I know that I won't be happy staying here for very long!! This starts NOW!! (Any suggestions are most welcome to add to my list!)

No comments: