Tuesday, May 8, 2007

May 8, 2007

*sigh*. Beginning of week 3 of my stall. I got some of that colon cleansing stuff, whole body cleanse I think is what its called; it finally helped me go to the bathroom where MOM and colace wasn't helping. I started this morning, sort of, so hopefully by the end of this week, I will have flushed out whatever fluids I was hanging on to; but its still very frustrating to have no movement in 3 weeks. I might could understand if I had like 5-10 lbs to go, but I still have a good 35 lbs on my body that could just take a hike. I am going back to KE this week, since that was the only time I had great success. The week I started regular kimkins is when I first started stalling. I'm thinking of adding back in exercise, which I haven't done in about 2 months, but I need to figure out the time for me to do that; I'm having issues at work, which are definitely stressing me out, and once the changeover happens, maybe I will be able to get into a better routine. I really need to do the exercise in the morning, cause I have ZERO energy by the time afternoon comes around, and I could go walking with my kids and hubby. which, is what I was hoping to do, but every day, I put it off cause of lack of energy. I'm frustrated, and that chocolate is looking good, and I keep telling myself that it will set me back, but I'm not moving forward anyway, so whats the difference....

No comments: