Friday, May 25, 2007

I feel...

Friday
I can't get over how good I feel! I have lost 30 lbs, and I swear, I'm acting as if I've already reached goal! I keep telling myself "You don't look that good yet!" but I feel good about myself, and I'm actually wearing shorts and camis out of the house. There are only a FEW things left in my closet that I can't wear; the majority of which are shirts that are too small for my big boobs! I'm wearing a size 10 in pants (Hello, can you say high school!! Of course, I think there is a difference between a 9 junior and a 10 regular, but I'm going to pretend like there's not Wink. There is actually a definition to my waist, and my stomach doesn't pooch out past my boobs. I have always liked the shape of my body (I'm thick, though, arms, boobs, torso, legs, thick all around) but I'm proportionate. So, when they say that as you lose, you just become a smaller version of your old self for a while, That's ok by me!! And I'm sitting here laughing at myself for typing all this out, because I probably don't look as good as I feel... but I feel so damn good right now!! And I'm only halfway there! Imagine how sexy I will be when I actually reach goal!! I'm totally pumped, excited, bouncing on my toes, and I can't wait to get there. :-*

I added pictures to my yahoo page this week; compare start to now, that's a 30-lb difference. Tell me if you notice much, cause I can't say that I do! Crying or Very sad

No comments: