Thursday, May 31, 2007

May 31, 2007

Do you know what I hate most about working out? The minute you stop, you pretty much lose all benefits of it. I worked out practically religiously for 6 months, and then about march, spring break, I took a break. I haven't done a work out since then, so what's that, 2 months? OMG, I am so sore from yesterday, I have to flop into all my chairs!! This bites! And I'm really hungry today and yesterday!! Is this from working out? If so, it can wait! I have 31 more days for my goal, and I haven't lost anything. I'm hoping for a whoosh, though; don't they say that when you get "jiggly" your about to lose? My tummy has been really jiggly lately, more so than I remember before. And my legs, very odd...I really hope that when this process is all said and done, its all tightened up as much as possible. I mean, I know the stretch marks are an issue, but I don't want no jelly legs!! Do you think maybe this is something that might prohibit people from reaching their goals? The not knowing where they will end up? I mean, what if your not happy with the end product? At least when you were fat, you weren't all saggy, right? Oh, lord, listen to me. I'm all vain sounding, aren't I!! I don't know; I want to look good, but skinny doesn't always mean healthy, and that's something I need to remind myself of, I suppose...

No comments: