Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1, 2007

Ok, so apparently my body is happy at this weight; I believe I have been here for about 2 weeks now, and it is NOT about to relinquish any more pounds without a serious fight! And it is throwing cravings at me left and right, bound and determine NOT to drop below this weight!! I am at 171 right now; the lowest I have been in nearly 7 years is 168!! So its like my body doesn't want to drop below that weight! UGH!! Ok, so I am hanging my head in shame here, but I had carbs yesterday! I had fries. OMG, I'm so bad!! I was supposed to kick butt this month, and reach my goal, and 3 days in I give into temptation! I didn't eat ALOT, my stomach doesn't hold that much anymore, and I don't gain after a cheat (Thankfully), but it will stop me from a loss for the next 3 days while I climb back into ketosis. Also, I was unable to give up my coffee like I thought I could. BUT, I have been able to use it as a meal, instead of shakes or EWs, so I MAY be able to use that to my advantage after all; I'm still tweaking my shakes; I mix my chocolate protein powder with coffee, but it's still sort of watery; if I can get my coffee in my shake strong enough, maybe I'll be ok in that area! Plus the coffee helps me go to the bathroom, something I've been missing this week...


*sigh*

No comments: