Monday, June 11, 2007

June 11, 2007

Well, I'm back, not that my absence was noticed. I spent a week in the cheat zone; I couldn't control my cravings, and to try to offset them, I would stuff my face with "good" food, and still have the monster cravings, so I just thought "Fine, I will give into my cravings. I want chocolate, I can have chocolate!! I want ice cream, I can have ice cream! Or salty!! or sour! Or whatever I want" and I did, all week, without gorging myself! I gorged myself on "good" food, and wasn't happy; but I give myself a little piece of what I was craving, and the monster beast was satiated enough to go away, and now I'm back with not a gain to report. I'm looking forward to maintenance, but I'm back on track this week; still haven't started my TOM, but have had a few false starts, so hopefully in the next day or so it will come on and get here so it can hurry up and get gone. I"m wanting to add exercise back in, but I'm feeling a bit of pressure right now from work; there is SOOOO much to do, they are asking everyone to work extra, and I REALLY need to money, we are attempting to buy a house in the next 6 weeks, so cross your fingers for us!! Anyway, I feel like any free time I have has to be spent working, so that's what I'll probably be doing all this time. Instead of exercising.

No comments: