Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 25

OK, I messed up again last week. Back on track now; decided I'm a "slow responder"; in other words, I thought I was ok with the cheating cause I wasn't gaining; so I went on a near month-long bender. Well, it took all this time, but I'm finally up 5 lbs, so yeah, I need to get back on. I wasn't even at goal, I don't know WTH i was thinking that I could just let go like that. THought it wouldn't matter, that's what I was thinking. I haven't been able to force myself to start the exercise yet, but I want to incorporate it slowly, so that I don't burn myself out with it before I reap the benefits. My husband and I have been donating plasma for extra money, and I will be doing that this afternoon, so I technically don't have the time to work out today.

No comments: