Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4, 2007

I can't believe we are already 10 weeks into this challenge. That means that we've basically been without susie for 10 weeks!! Susie, we miss you, come back!! I have tried keeping in touch with some of the other girls; Nancy is happy on the PFA or whatever it was called; Deb was in the process of life altering events, and wasn't sure where we fit in there, and I still haven't heard back from Amy! I hope everyone is doing well; I think this time around has been the biggest learning experienced for me, in what my body can handle, food wise. I now know how my body reacts to certain foods; what it takes for me to lose weight semi-steadily (it still throws its hissy fits once in a while), and the things that have taught me the most have been the cheats!! I would love to give myself to opportunity to see how far my body can go, exercise wise. I'm almost afraid to jump back into it; I have been out of it for about 2 months, and that is usually when I get my results for weight loss; I'm thinking that if I jump back into it now, I will stall again. I'm only about 25 lbs from goal (which, yeah, right 25 lbs is alot! But when you look at I've lost more than half that, it feels like its just right there!! I've gotten comfortable in my new body; its stalled for a couple of weeks now with the weight loss, but I've come to the conclusion that, besides 3 years ago when I was 168, this weight is the lowest I have been in 8 years!! I can't believe it! I weighed this when I got pregnant with my first child!! Of course, I had gained weight between meeting my husband and that time, and that's what I'm trying to lose now, but I figure, Its been sitting on this frame for 8+ years, it might take a bit longer to let go. And that's ok; I have kids, I have learned patience! Wink As long as I prevail! The sad thing is, I'm almost TOO comfortable in my new body; getting a bit lax on the diet; so, will have to do some real soul searching and digging; am I comfortable here for the time being? Do I want to take a break and maybe let it ride for a while, then pick back up and battle the last 20? I really really would love to get it off by September; then I REALLY could do those pictures for my husband. I know I look good now, but I also know that I'm still overweight, and I will look even better when it all comes off! But, this is just so typically me; I never could go all 12 weeks. I always had to break about week 10! Wink

No comments: