Friday, June 22, 2007

June 22

Ok, I'm back. Hopefully. LOL. I've decided to get back on this horse, no matter what. Even though today is friday, I don't care. I'm starting today, right now, getting back on. I thought I was doing good because I hadn't gained anything; I thought my body could handle it. Guess what?! It all caught back up with me. I'm up to 177 from 171, so I'm back in this. Doing KE to start the ketosis process, then will switch to egg whites (but I crave the fat, so will have 1 yolk to 3 egg whites), and will also add in exercise, but I will probably wait till next week to start the exercising. I need to get my schedule straight; I've been so frustrated with summer, and kids, and we just got a new puppy and I swear they are just like a baby, watching every little thing they put in their mouths, and then the whole potty issue!! Plus, we are in the process of buying a house, and I'm REALLY trying not to stress over that; the biggest thing is, I don't want the deal to "fall through" right at the end; we really really need this to work out, cause if it does fall through, we will basically be homeless until we find something else to rent. *sigh* Think happy thoughts!!

No comments: