Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 1, again

Ok, today is day 1 for me. I was going to start last week, but then my husband only worked half the week last week, still on second shift, and he was supposed to be put back on first shift for this week, and the kids were still home, and were supposed to go back to school this week, so I thought "It will be easier for me when my life gets back on schedule". I was talking to a friend the other day; I said I felt like I"m stuck in the middle of a river, and the current is dragging me around, and I have no control of where I am going. I don't like feeling this way. I don't like feeling like I'm doing all this stuff on autopilot cause it needs to be done, and then there's nothing left for what I want to do, like exercising. I spent last week preparing for this week; looking up recipes for what I can eat and stuff like that. I believe I am ready, lol.

The kids are off to school today, but unfortunately, the husband is still on second shift (which is 3pm-midnight) so dinner is going to be a bit difficult. And guess what else? I have plans to go out to eat for lunch with the girl from work who broke her leg (haven't seen her in a while). But, instead of giving up and pushing it to another week, I'm going to just go with it. This is my life, right? I make the choices here. Yeah, he's going to second shift, and its going to be difficult to make 2 dinners. I have a ton of chicken and fish and stuff to make and then save so that I only have to do it once, and then can just reheat for the rest of the week. And yeah, I'm going out to eat, but most likely where we are going will have fish and salad or veggies. I'll be ok. Promise wink.gif

So I started off this morning at 187, which is where I was last week. I woke up late this morning; I had a cup of coffee, but haven't eaten anything else yet, cause I'll be going to have lunch in about 30 mins. I will be having chicken for dinner, probably with salad or steamed veggies. and I plan on doing some yoga today. Will check back in later on to let it be known how it all worked out wink.gif

No comments: