Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Note from the Universe this morning

Ok, this cracked me up so much, I just had to share.

I've been getting these "notes from the Universe" to my email for a while now; maybe 8 months or so? I dunno. On the website for these notes, you can customize what gets sent to you, based on what your top goal is, or whatever, you know? Well, I initially had it set to "owning a house", cause that was what I really wanted. Well, we got our house, about 5 months ago, so I decided, after a while of getting the ones saying how I will get a house, lol, that I needed to change that. So I changed it to a sexy body, lol, cause that's what I want right now. Here's my note from today.


I've been thinking about your sexy, beautiful body, Amanda. Actually, I've been thinking about it A LOT. Even considering how it will affect other aspects of your life in wonderful, unforeseen ways. Sometimes (daily, to be honest), I even imagine you already own it. I vividly see you enjoying it; your heart racing, your friends talking, and your neighbors gawking. I can literally hear their ouuuhs and ahhhhhs, I can feel the high-fives, and I can taste the thrill of success on your lips.

How about you?

Hubba, hubba -
The Universe

No comments: