Monday, January 14, 2008

Start of week 2

Ah, ok. So, I screwed up this weekend. A little bit; I didn't like go crazy, I just chose the wrong things at the times of choosing. I'm not beating myself up over it; I realize and accept that under the circumstance of being on my period, and having other seriously stressful issues going on in our lives right now, I buckled under the pressure, and had hot chocolate instead of coffee, and instead of cooking food, we went out to eat, and I had a few carbs. My weight has not gone up, but I knew it wouldn't; if Kimkins has taught me anything is that I don't NEED the low-carb lifestyle to loose weight; I need the low-calories to lose weight. Being low-carb just helps me to not over-indulge or gorge on the food; it also helps with a bit of the appetite suppression. But my one week of doing good helped me not to over do it this weekend, and I'm still good; in fact, I was down 1 more this morning. So we are all good. I'm just making a confession ;)

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Great attitude, not letting an imperfect meal throw you!

I hope you're being very careful with Kimkins. It's very easy to take her advice too strictly and end up way too low on calories, which just makes you gain it all back again when your metabolism slows down. Look at Kimmer herself!

I like your blog. The template you used is one of my favorites. The music playlist feature is cool! Sorry you lost posts at Kimkins. They're pretty heavy with the delete key there, ey?

Congratulations on being a pound down!