Saturday, January 26, 2008

Job No more...

Well, I am no longer employed as a medical transcriptionst. It's very stressful right now, with the money issue; the good news is, I will be pulling in some serious overtime at the vet clinic for a while; we are short-handed 1 person, and then had another one quit yesterday. Wow. Also, another good thing, Jon is back on first, so I don't have to worry about kids as much anymore. Whew.

I was down another pound this morning. I slipped a bit yesterday, but I'm not beating myself up over it. I had a good week, and I had a stressful friday, so I took the easy way out and splurged a bit on dinner. But, I already know i"m not carb sensitive, so I know it doesn't really set me back; and also, I've seemed to notice that after I go a little while of being really low, sort or dragging and stalling, splurging or cheating or what have you seems to give me a boost,as long as I get right back on the wagon, and I start losing again.

Not doing so well on the workout standpoint, though. I only did one this week. I plan on doing yoga tomorrow morning before work, and then really hoping to bust it out this next week. I made a new friend, lol; I was talking to this girl at work about the contest I entered, and she encouraged one of her friends, who had joined a similar contest, to contact me, so we could sort of be support buddies. Things always seem to take an unexpected turn when you least expect it...

No comments: