Friday, January 11, 2008

End of week 1

Ok, this is the end of my week! Yayay, I did it, I stayed on, and I did good. Now, I'm having bad thoughts for tonight, though...need to get those out of my head. I WAS going to do a pot roast for dinner, but in order to do that, I needed to go to the grocery store for a few things; going to the grocery store here is such a production, its not hardly worth it unless your pantry is BARE, so of course, I didn't feel like fighting the crowds, and I didn't go. So, there goes my dinner plans. I still have to take hubby some dinner, and feed the kids of course, and I have an extra one tonight, so...looks like I'm leaning on the old standby...Pizza. And my lord, does that sound good. I need to, like, EAT before I go and get it, so there won't be room for it in my belly, but I'm supposed to be doing that fasting thing tonight....UGGH, I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't cave, not on day 5!! I need to tough this out a bit more. I'm down 7 lbs in the past 5 days; I still have 36 lbs to go; no time for Pizza!

1 comment:

2BIG4MYSIZE said...

Pizza sounds really good and it can be low carb too and legal on induction for Atkins too. just toss that disposible plate the pizzaria delivers it on ( that would be the crust) or make your own using the revolution oopie rolls.

Isn't it great to be able to shed body fat shrinking in size getting healthy AND eating stuff like pizza?