Monday, January 21, 2008

Transformation contest

OK. I can't even believe I'm doing this, but I might as well. This place is practically my second home, so why not, right? Besides, the more I put it out there, the more it will be returned, right?

I joined another forum; the Turbulence Training Forum. Right now, he is running a transformation contest; sort of body for life, a 12-week transformation contest. You post a picture of day 1, with a newspaper, and then keep a journal on the site, and use his exercises. That's it, that's all. So I'm doing it; even if I don't expect to win the contest, hoping the embarrassment of my pictures will be enough of a motivation for me to change them, instead of hide from them. SO, I figured if I'm posting embarrassing pictures over there, why not here, right? So, here are my stats/pics.

Height: 69 inches
Weight: 182.6
Waist: 32.5
Hips: 42
Thighs (L/R): 26/26
Calves (L/R): 16/16
Ankles (L/R): 9/9
Wrists (L/R): 6.5/6.5
Biceps (L/R): 12/12
Neck: 13
Chest: 41
Fat %: 34 (based on this website http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html)

Please ignore the silly cat who has to be in the middle of everything.
Photobucket

No comments: